May 18, 2009

Sneakers and Lycra

 Never in my life, I do not think I would be the woman with an obsession for all types of clothing, much less sticky! Why tights, one might ask? Believe me when I tell you, the reasons are not only abundant but also sensitive. My love for pantyhose, stockings, socks, pantyhose, stockings and even silk socks began as a teenager when, forced to wear uniform skirts during cold winter months, my legs were always cold and cramped. My first pair of pantyhose to solve the problem, and as an added bonus, a new breath to my tired skirt uniform look. Not to mention, my leg color winter air sublime. I was hooked! I started buying pantyhose color, texture with tights, footless tights and amassed a collection of legwear that was the envy of all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment