February 23, 2010

Curvaciously delicious long-legged ballerina

I will make this short and simple, I am a white guy looking for a woman that loves to wear stockings and likes to get a little kinky! just looking for some fun with nsa. 25 and older is what im looking for. I want a real, flexible, kinky, bendy, wet, nasty, hyper-extended, beautiful, smart, fetishy, adventurous, loves the idea of getting fucked in her tights and up on pointe while I am wearing tights as well, role-playing, submissive, loves to suck cock, loves to swallow, loves to soak her tights while looking at my cock getting bigger while she is practicing her barre-work, loves to have rough sex spanking hair-pulling and the whole nine yards, loves to cum constantly while my cock is inside you and I can hear you scream in ecstacy in my ear, curvaciously delicious long-legged ballerina. 


No comments:

Post a Comment