February 22, 2010

Kiss and massage their feet in pantyhose

I am looking for some open-minded women who would like to make some easy extra money by letting me kiss and massage their feet in pantyhose. If you are interested, then please respond and have a picture ready to trade. 

Coeds In Nylon Pantyhose

Why are you offering to pay money to worship pantyhose feet? 
Well, if I had the time to invest in developing a relationship with a woman then I wouldn't be paying. The problem is that I am on such a time constraint between work, school, and internship that I have no time or interest in dating right now. So in the meantime, I get to pacify my fetish and you get to get paid for letting me. Easy as that. :) 

How much money are you offering? 
I will pay you $50 just to worship your feet. This would be a regular thing as well so you could view this as a part time job and actually make money letting a man kneel before you. 

What type of pantyhose do you want to worship?
First, just to be clear, when I say pantyhose I mean the ones that go up to the waist. I do not like thigh highs, knee highs, or nylon footies. The have to be full pantyhose. The pair I would perfer you wear is Silken Mist, which you can get at most any store. The color does not matter it would be your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment