February 26, 2010

Find a hot cougar, MILF or mature woman who likes wearing stockings

I am just getting out of work and would love to find a sexy older woman to have a fun NSA time with. Older women have always turned me on, and I figured I would try NylonAds.com out to see if this can actually work. I also have a thing for stockings and it turns me on when I am with a woman who is wearing them. So definitely would like to find a hot cougar, MILF or mature woman who likes wearing stockings. I will do anything to please you, so if you are looking for a boy toy...I am it! Just say the word and I will do it for you.

I am 6'1, 190 lbs, blond hair, green eyes and in shape. If you are interested, shoot me an email and we'll see where this takes us. Pics are always preferred and I can send more once we start chatting. Although I am looking for hook-up, I wouldn't mind finding a semi-regular sex buddy if we have good chemistry. We are all super busy and sometimes it's good to have that physical outlet without all the games...

No comments:

Post a Comment